Monday, May 13
- A day of baseball – The Yankees are in town to make up two rain-out games against our Cleveland Indians. You have TWO opportunities to head to Progressive Field and show our Tribe that they have the best fans in the MLB!
Tuesday, May 14
- Great dinner for a great price – Have you been trying to plan an evening of dinner and drinks with your colleagues? Mark down on your calendars you can get $1 burgers every Tuesday night at Bar Louie in the Warehouse District.
Wednesday, May 15
- Walnut Wednesdays– Folks, it’s that time of year again…Walnut Wednesdays are back! The season started on May 1st and hundreds upon hundreds of downtown workers, residents and visitors made their way to the NineTwelve District to feast on delicious lunches, listen to live music provided by 87.7 Cleveland’s Sound and, of course, catch some rays in the middle of the work-week. dtCLE is the most walkable neighborhood in NEO – take advantage of that by walking on over to Walnut every Wednesday!
- Take a Hike! – Take a Hike Tours in dtCLE kick off today! Entertaining and educational, these tours offer visitors and residents alike the opportunity to learn about the history, culture and future plans of each tour area. Geared towards adults, the tours also offer younger audience members the chance to explore Cleveland in a whole new way.
- Test your knowledge – Trivia is back at Wonder Bar on East 4th Street every Wednesday. Bring some friends and compete against other Clevelanders.
Thursday, May 16
- First Pop Up Party of the season!! – It’s hard to believe that it’s that time of year again, but you better believe it because it is POP UP season! Join us at Perk Park between 5-8pm for beer from Great Lakes Brewing Company; food from Motormouth Food Truck, Umami Moto and Sweet! The Mobile Cupcakery; retail from b.lux boutique, Fresh Brewed Tees, Scensational Soap and Megglefritz Designs; and live entertainment by Justo Saborit Latin Soul.
Friday, May 17
- BIKE TO WORK DAY! – Celebrate Bike to Work Day by, well, riding your bike to work with other downtown workers! The Bike Rack (E. 4th and High) welcomes you from 7 – 9:30am with free Phoenix Coffee, delicious breakfast (donated from many local foodies), area bike info, and more!
- Downtown Farmers Market at 5th Street Arcades – The beloved Downtown Farmers Market will only be inside the 5th Street Arcades for a few more Fridays. But if the sun is shining, they aren’t afraid to move to the sidewalk on Euclid Avenue. From 11am – 2pm, you can head over to the Farmers Market and stock up on fresh produce and spices to use for your weekend’s meals! Learn more here.
- Food Truck Friday Preseason – Every Friday from 11 – 3, a food truck will be parked in front of Cleveland City Hall serving up lunch to hungry dtCLE workers and visitors.
- Roll Tribe! – Catch the Indians take on the Seattle Mariners while enjoying Dollar Dog Night and Beatles themed fireworks. They’ll be in town all weekend, no excuse for not attending a game!
Saturday, May 18
- Rite Aid Cleveland 5K – at FirstEnergy Stadium. This is part of the Cleveland Marathon.
- It’s the kids’ turn! – Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Ringing Bros and Barnum & Bailey present the Children’s Run at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Sunday, May 19
- The CLEVELAND Experience – The Cleveland Marathon is here. Runners and visitors from all over will be in DowntownCLE. For a full list of how to spend race weekend, click here.