Monday, May 20
- Take a half day at work – Seattle is in town for the fourth game of the series against our Cleveland Indians. Take a half day off work, you deserve it. Come cheer on our #1 team!
Tuesday, May 21
- Rivalry at its finest – A two-game series against Detroit starts tonight. Put on your best Tribe gear and show those Tigers that we have the best fans in baseball.
- Skip rush-hour traffic and have a nice dinner downtown – Mark down on your calendars you can get $1 burgers every Tuesday night at Bar Louie in the Warehouse District.
Wednesday, May 22
- Walnut Wednesdays– Walnut Wednesdays are back! The season started on May 1st and hundreds upon hundreds of downtown workers, residents and visitors made their way to the NineTwelve District to feast on delicious lunches, listen to live music provided by 87.7 Cleveland’s Sound and, of course, catch some rays in the middle of the work-week. dtCLE is the most walkable neighborhood in NEO – take advantage of that by walking on over to Walnut every Wednesday!
- Test your knowledge – Trivia is back at Wonder Bar on East 4th Street every Wednesday. Bring some friends and compete against other Clevelanders.
Thursday, May 23
- Life Size Game Night – Join PlayhouseSquare Partners for a night filled with over-sized fun! The Palace Theatre Lobby will be transformed into the ULTIMATE GAME NIGHT location. Seriously, you guys. Life-size Jenga, Twister, Operation… yea, count us in!
- Post-Game Night – Sammy’s at PlayhouseSquare is the place to be for post-game night fun. Picture Sammy’s in the Flats with a twist!
Friday, May 24
- Downtown Farmers Market at 5th Street Arcades – The beloved Downtown Farmers Market will only be inside the 5th Street Arcades for a few more Fridays. But if the sun is shining, they aren’t afraid to move to the sidewalk on Euclid Avenue. From 11am – 2pm, you can head over to the Farmers Market and stock up on fresh produce and spices to use for your weekend’s meals! Learn more here.
- Food Truck Friday Preseason – Every Friday from 11 – 3, a food truck will be parked in front of Cleveland City Hall serving up lunch to hungry dtCLE workers and visitors.
- Need a new location for date night? District is now open on Euclid Avenue. Join them for dinner – word on the street is they serve up an excellent plate of Goat Cheese Stuffed Calamari.
Saturday, May 25
- Join the Pickle Posse – Did you hear that Cleveland Pickle is now open on Saturdays? Stop in and grab one of their famous sandwiches for lunch today!