Monday, June 10
- Monday blues got ya down? It’s $10 Burger & Beer night at Hodge’s Cleveland! Come in and show your support to Chris Hodgson, who has been competing to be The Next Food Network Star.
Tuesday, June 11
- Don’t let Captain America hold you back; skip traffic and have a nice dinner downtown – It’s $1 burger night at Bar Louie in the Warehouse District. By the time you’re done filling up on their delicious burgers, the traffic will have died down and you’ll have an easy commute home!
- Pick Dad up some CLE gear! CLE Clothing Co. always has an excellent selection. Whether you want Pops to rock a new Tribe top to a game or a Lake Erie tank on the beach, they have you covered. Check out this new design, perfect for your dad this Father’s Day.
Wednesday, June 12
- Walnut Wednesdays– Walnut Wednesdays are back! Join hundreds upon hundreds of downtown workers, residents and visitors in the NineTwelve District where you can feast on delicious lunches, listen to live music provided by 87.7 Cleveland’s Sound and, of course, catch some rays in the middle of the work-week. dtCLE is the most walkable neighborhood in NEO – take advantage of that by walking on over to Walnut every Wednesday!
- Test your knowledge – Trivia is back at Wonder Bar on East 4th Street every Wednesday. Bring some friends and compete against other Clevelanders.
Thursday, June 13
- Take in some history – The Gateway District Tour, as part of the beloved Take A Hike Tours, starts at the Arcade at 6pm. Here you can learn about the East 4th Street Entertainment District, the Caxton Building and more. Take your camera because there will be some great photo opps!
- Eat, drink and be merry! Head over to The Blind Pig in the Warehouse District for a night of cheap drinks and heavy laughter. Every Thursday at 10pm, local comedian Ramon Rivas II hosts a night of free comedy while Blind Pig provides $2 drinks.
Friday, June 14
- What you’ve been looking forward to – The folks behind the scenes of the new Convention Center have been hard at work, and it is now time to see what a masterpiece their hard work has created! A ribbon-cutting ceremony will take place at 2pm, kicking off the bright future of Cleveland’s Convention Center.
- Downtown Farmers Market at Public Square – As of June 7, the Downtown Farmers Market is back outside on Fridays, giving you and your colleagues a great reason to be in the sun. Every Friday afternoon from 11-2, you can find the Farmers Market at Public Square, right across from Old Stone Church. Stay updated here.
- Food Truck Friday – Every Friday from 11 – 2, food trucks will take over Willard Park, right in front of the Free Stamp. Check the City’s FB updates weekly here.
- Working in the NineTwelve District? Finish your workweek on a high note by attending the Summer Courtyard Concerts at the Galleria. Each Friday, from 11:30 – 1:30, live music will be played while you enjoy lunch from the Galleria Food Court or Cafe Sausalito’s!
- Date night on the lake! What’s more romantic than your loved one, some wine and a beautiful sunset over Lake Erie? Not much! Take advantage of this great date idea (we won’t take credit for it) and attend the Cleveland Wine Festival presented by Giant Eagle.
Saturday, June 15
- Wine, food, music and friends – The Cleveland Wine Festival presented by Giant Eagle is at Voinovich Park this weekend. Grab some friends and head down to North Coast Harbor to sip on delicious vino and admire dtCLE’s beautiful scenery.
- Get the first look! – Following the Convention Center’s ribbon-cutting ceremony, visitors can head inside the beautiful building to experience the greatness. Bring the family down – there will be many activities and entertainment throughout the day to keep excitement levels sky-high! Read more here.
- Join the Pickle Posse – Did you hear that Cleveland Pickle is now open on Saturdays? Stop in and grab one of their famous sandwiches for lunch today!
Sunday, June 16
- Dad loves Rock’n’Roll – We can guarantee that dear ol’ dad would love to see the newest exhibit at the Rock Hall that is 100% dedicated to The Rolling Stones. Show dad how much he means to you by celebrating 50 Years of Satisfaction this Father’s Day!
- Discount for Dads – The Greater Cleveland Aquarium is offering a special discount for Dad on Father’s Day! $15 admission for Pops!
- Whoever invented brunch deserves an honor – We want to hear what places downtown serve up the best brunches! We will highlight one each week. This week’s spotlight is Cleveland Chop! You know how Clevelanders love their pierogi? Well, the folks at Cleveland Chop know how to make a Clevelander Cast Iron Skillet — yep, with pierogi! Runner up menu items include the chicken and waffles, banana foster waffles, crabcake benny and the Breakfast Bar (that means you get your own pitcher of margarita or mimosa). So with that being said… dtCLE brunch party, anyone? Bueller?