– One of our favorite dtCLE buildings is getting a makeover!
– There will be no Walnut Wednesday on July 3rd – Instead, you can find the food trucks by Voinovich Park for the Parade of Sails
– This photo contest encourages you to take pictures of dtCLE’s sustainability
– Hey, Cleveland! Come on down! The Price is Right is coming to PlayhouseSquare!
– SPARX City Hop is back on September 21st. Volunteer opportunities are now posted!
– There is a new weekly food truck event coming to Cleveland’s lakefront this month!
– The Cleveland Indians have worked their way back to first place. The boys are in town quite frequently this month – get down to Progressive Field for a game or three!
– Willeyville is one of the many new restaurants helping give new life to the Flats
– Mondays at noon throughout the summer, Star Plaza comes to life with live music and entertainment
– Heading to the Lakefront? RTA’s Waterfront Line is open for daily operation!
– Next City Org.’s Vanguard Conference visited Cleveland this month, bringing 40 young urban leaders to our city. You should see the pictures they took!
– Walnut Wednesdays continue to be a hit and will occur every Wednesday this summer at Perk Park