– The National Senior Games will bring an estimated 30,000 visitors to Downtown Cleveland through the end of August! Will you be attending?
– BlueBridge, an IT company located downtown, plans a $6 million investment and aims to double its staff
– President and CEO of PlayhouseSquare, Art Falco, was awarded the Homer C. Wadsworth Award by the Cleveland Foundation
– Two adjacent office buildings in PlayhouseSquare were awarded state tax credits for redevelopment into residential buildings
– All three large U.S. banks with their headquarters in Ohio – Huntington, Key and Fifth Third – were awarded a five star ranking by an independent analysis of financial strength. Only one third of U.S. banks were ranked this highly
– It order to learn more about bus rapid transit (BRT), a group from Pittsburgh toured the RTA Health Line – and loved it
– Bizdom was named one of the top 10 business tech startup accelorators in the US by YFS Magazine
– July’s Pop-Up Party at the Plaza is Thursday, July 18! Will you be joining us?
– We’re almost halfway through Walnut Wednesday season! If you haven’t checked out this awesome food truck event, head down to Perk Park for lunch
– A renovation is planned for 200 Public Square’s eight-story atrium
– Downtown startup FlashStarts is now accepting applications for its next accelerator session