– Summer in the Square is a fun and unique series taking place in Public Square
-You’re running out of time! If you haven’t participated in a TAKE A HIKE TOUR, now is your chance!
– Lights, Camera, ZACKtion! Zack Bruell has brought DYNOMITE to the Theatre District!
– Can you feel the LOVE tonight? The Lion King is at PlayhouseSquare. Perfect for a date night!
– The folks at Cleveland Pickle are doing SO great! Congrats to them for announcing their plans for a second location.
– Peet’s Coffee has opened up in Tower City (where Caribou used to be). Umm, can you say deeee-licious?!
– Trying to find some time to VOLUNTEER? SPARX City Hop is September 21 and there are plenty of opportunities for you to be a part!
– East 4th Street will soon be home to a butcher shop, restaurant and brewery. Who is excited?!
– dtCLE is home to an array of charming office spaces. Check out this spot for a growing tech firm in NCH!
– Our downtown is picture-perfect! Channel your inner-photog and enter this photo contest