- The FISH Days of Summer are taking place at the Greater Cleveland Aquarium. Your entire family will have a blast while learning all about what goes on under the sea. This weekend’s feature is FISH in SCHOOLS; come learn how intelligent sea creatures are while challenging an octopus in some mind games.
- Girls night out takes place at the Hanna Theatre in PlayhouseSquare with their special feature of SPANK: The Fifty Shades Parody.
Sunday, August 18
- Head to dtCLE early on Sunday to enjoy a delicious brunch from Cleveland Chop. Word on the street is that they make a mean Clevelander Cast Iron Skillet — made with pierogis! After you’re full, take the short walk down to North Coast Harbor and engage in some rock-n-roll history at the Rock Hall’s Rolling Stones exhibit.
Monday, August 19
- North Coast Harbor is the one Cleveland destination where the City meets the Lake and life intersects with unique venues, including the Science Center. They are currently showcasing a Titanic exhibit that is filled with history and education. Our friends at NCH are also giving away tickets here.
Tuesday, August 20
- Calling all movie buffs! Gone with the Wind will be shown in Public Square as part of Horseshoe Cleveland’s Summer in the Square.
Wednesday, August 21
- Want to learn more about dtCLE? Meet at 6pm at Old Stone Church to attend a Take A Hike Tour of the Civic Center. Learn all about the Group Plan, Old Stone Church, Veterans Memorial Plaza and more.
Thursday, August 22
- Come support for offshore wind power on Lake Erie! Held on the lakefront side of the brand-new Cleveland Convention Center, Power Up For Offshore Wind will be the largest public event of the year devoted to Lake Erie Energy Development!
Friday, August 23
- Dolla dolla dogs, yo! Tonight at the ballpark will be better than ever! The boys are back in town ready to take on the Twins, it’s dollar dog night AND fireworks have a Blues Brothers theme. Sounds like the perfect Friday night!