– K&D has closed on their purchase of the East Ohio Gas Building, paving the way for 223 apartments in the NineTwelve District
– Looking for a job? Look no further than Cleveland! The city was named one of the top metro areas for recent college grads to find a job
– The RTA’s HealthLine is serving as a model for successful bus rapid transit around the world. The HealthLine has already spurred $5.8 billion in development – $114 for every dollar initially invested
– More than 36 new restaurants have opened up in Downtown Cleveland in the last 18 months, with plenty more on the way!
– Cibreo Italian Kitchen is the latest restaurant to open its doors in Downtown Cleveland’s PlayhouseSquare
– A new, high-end fitness club is planned to open at the Flats East Bank development by the beginning of next month
– Cleveland State University continues to grow! This year’s freshman class is 15 percent larger than ever before
– The on-ramp to Interstate 90 West from East 9th Street closed earlier this week due to Innerbelt construction. Keep up to date on closures and re-routes on ODOT’s website
– Want to learn more about Downtown living? The newest edition of Downtown Digs is now available!