– The Walnut Wednesday season may be over, but you can win a Downtown restaurant gift card by letting us know what you thought of this year.
– Downtown living is hot – hot – hot! Developers are continuing to see plenty of interest in the dtCLE apt. market.
– Fall Foundry is the first event of its kind at the lakefront. Come be engaged at North Coast Harbor on 10.5!
– Zack Bruell is on an absolute roll. The culinary mastermind is bringing a new idea to dtCLE.
– Two new restaurants are in the works for Flats East Bank’s phase 2. You may know the restauranteur bringing them to fruition.
– Are you a fan of local art? Check out what the Westin Cleveland Downtown Hotel will be showing off to its visitors.
– Save the date! Winterfest 2013 is on November 30th! Plenty of fun holiday festivities on the way!
– Speaking of holiday festivities, Winter Wine and Ale Fest will immediately follow Winterfest.
– Sounds like dtCLE will be the place to be for NYE this year!