– North Coast Harbor is home to a new resident… the Lake Erie Monster!
– DCA has released our annual video – This is Downtown Cleveland.
– The Warehouse District is competing for a $30,000 grant to help grow retail in Downtown CLE! Check out their idea and support them here!
– Heinen’s Fine Foods is expanding into the Downtown Cleveland market, opening a 33,000 square foot grocery store at East 9th Street and Euclid Avenue
– Hilton has been named as the likely operator of the future convention center hotel
– With such a sucessful year in 2013, the Content Marketing World Conference will return to dtCLE again next
– Chef Zack Bruell will open yet another Downtown dining destination with Kafeteria, located a 200 Public Square
– As the weather starts to get chilly, don’t forget that Winterfest is just around the corner! Save the date for November 30!
– If you’re 21 or up, head to Winter Wine and Ale Fest the night of Winterfest at 200 Public Square to enjoy wine and beer from local craft breweries