– November 30 is fast approaching! Check out the agenda for this year’s Winterfest, a day long holiday celebration right in the heart of downtown!
– Over 21? After Winterfest, head over to Winter Wine & Ale Fest at 200 Public Square, featuring tastings of local breweries and national wineries. Tickets are on sale now!
– dtCLE was named a “walker’s paradise” by WalkScore.com, ranking among the top downtowns in the country
– Plans for the 600 room Convention Center hotel continue to move forward! The Cleveland Public Library is hosting a public meeting to gather input on new plans TODAY, Nov. 20
– With 12,000 dtCLE residents & growing, it’s no surprise that CLE was named one of the best cities for Millennials to live!
– Save the date! On May 2, PlayhouseSquare will unveil their district additions with a benefit and community celebration!
– Lunch plans? Rally up some colleagues and head over to Stonetown, another dtCLE restaurant worth discovering
– dtCLE is moving fast and shows no signs of stopping! Learn about Downtown Cleveland’s momentum in our newly release Q3 2013 Market Update
– The NineTwelve District is continuing to grow – Life at Erieview highlighted some of DCA’s recent accomplishments in the district
– As the weather starts to cool down, don’t forget about the free green RTA trolleys! They can get you to your destination in no time (and keep you warm!)