– Feelin’ all shook up? Elvis Presley’s exhibit at the Rock Hall is amped this month as many of his items are on loan to Cleveland from Memphis. Stop by the museum to check’em out!
– Winterfest and Winter Wine & Ale Fest rocked Downtown Cleveland last weekend.
– Add another building to the dtCLE skyline: check out renderings of the 30-story Convention Center Hotel!
– Mmm, mmm good! Red, The Steakhouse has officially opened in dtCLE! Holiday party, anyone?
– Our friends at The Nauti Mermaid introduced dtCLE to a pretty stellar burger night on Mondays.
– CLE Clothing Co. has recently celebrated 5 great years. Congratulations!
– Take a break from the office and stretch your legs: dtCLE is a “walker’s paradise,” according to Walk Score.