– Crowdentials, a startup company and part of Flashstarts, was featured in the Wall Street Journal for the services their company offers. Along with Flashstarts, Downtown startup Bizdom got a shoutout in this Forbes article about changing the narrative of cities
– There’s only two more weeks left to apply to be a City Advocate! DCA is now accepting applications for the 2014-2016 class of advocates. Find out more information here!
– Add Kafeteria to your list of lunchtime stops: Zack Bruell’s newest eatery is now open at 200 Public Square
– The second phase of the Flats East Bank project is poised to break ground within weeks, beginning with the 243-unit apartment building
– Downtown’s Old Stone Church has announced two speakers for their annual Hope for the City series
– dtCLE’s Ritz Carlton was named one of Forbes’ Hotels of the Year!
– Rothschild Farms has added another dining option to PlayhouseSquare, offering lunch and dinner