– Downtown startup company OnShift continues to grow, and has acquired an additional $7 million from investors
– In honor of their 100th anniversary, the Cleveland Foundation is giving back to the Cleveland community every month this year. February’s gift is a free weekend at North Coast Harbor, with free admission to the Great Lakes Science Center this Saturday and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame this Sunday
– Formerly located in the Cleveland suburbs, BrownFlynn has discovered the power of a Downtown address and is renovating a floor in the Terminal Tower for their new office space
– PlayhouseSquare’s 2014 Broadway series will be announced later this spring! If curiosity is killing you, there’s a few ways to make sure you’re in the loop for the announcement!
– Spring is right around the corner, but it’s still chilly here in dtCLE! While traveling on foot Downtown, look out for the green RTA trolleys for a FREE ride to and from your destination!
– CLE continues to thrive as one of the most viable startup communities in the U.S., according to Forbes