In Case You Missed It… March 2014
– Want to catch some of the CIFF action during your lunch break? Check out Popcorn for Lunch!
– Downtown Cleveland-based startup accelerator Flashstarts continues to make headlines, as three of its graduating businesses have raised $1.3 million from investors since September
– Gateway District, whose Take a Hike! Tours have attracted more than 13,600 people over the past five years, has recently won a Dominion Community Impact Award from Dominion East Ohio and Inside Business.
– Looking to be a part of the dtCLE action? Sign up today to volunteer with DCA – event season is just around the corner!
– PlayhouseSquare will soon be home to a new restaurant operated by Driftwood: Bin 216
– Music Box Supper Club is on track to be Downtown’s coolest new music venue! The new concert space broke ground last week and plans to be open by September
– The 5th Street Arcades continues to prosper as Downtown’s premier local shopping location. Have you been to the 5th Street Arcades recently?
– Getting thirsty? Check out a sneak peek of the Butcher & the Brewer, slated to join the dtCLE lineup this spring