– The New York Times profiled the Residences at Hanna, one of Downtown’s premier residential buildings
– For 25 years, Ohio Cancer Research Associates have honored prominent and successful business and civic leaders in the Cleveland area at an annual gala held at the Renaissance in Downtown Cleveland. This year, they’ll be honoring DCA President and CEO Joe Marinucci. Learn more here!
– Are you a building owner looking to green up your building practices? The Cleveland 2030 District is hosting events on April 29 and June 24 for you to learn more about the 2014 Green Building Challenge
– Need a new way to get around town? Uber has launched in Cleveland!
– Food truck favorite event Walnut Wednesday kicks off in less than one month!
– Phase two of the Flats East Bank project continues to evolve. Check out all the updates with this new interactive map
– The continued growth of Downtown is boosting home sales in the area, especially on the city’s east side
– The Hyatt Hotel in Downtown Cleveland’s historical arcade is undergoing a $6 million renovation
– The Cleveland International Film Festival wrapped up another record-breaking year, clocking in at nearly 100,000 attendees